About The New Homesteader’s Handbook:
Are you ready to become more self-sufficient and start homesteading… right where you are?
That’s right—you don’t need lots of land to become a homesteader.
If you want to learn the old-fashioned skills that you were never taught and are feeling overwhelmed with knowing where to start, we have exactly what you need to begin your journey.
Introducing The New Homesteader’s Handbook—the beginner’s guide to walk you through how to learn homesteading skills today!
What You Get in the New Homesteader’s Handbook
After reading this handbook, you’ll have all of the information you need to begin:
- Preserving Food Six Different Ways (including fermenting, canning, and dehydrating)
- Planning a garden to grow your own organic produce (plus tips on starting seeds and companion planting)
- Simple composting methods to reduce waste and improve your soil quality
- Raising backyard chickens + everything you’ll need to care for them
- Buying organic whole foods in bulk + how to properly store them
- Cooking from scratch (plus pantry staples and easy recipes to make with them)
- Milling your own flour for health benefits and taste
- Sourdough for beginners (making a starter, a realistic routine, and simple recipes)
PLUS, you’ll have access to over 20 simple homesteading recipes, including:
- Refrigerator Pickles
- Fermented Sauerkraut
- Canned Garden Salsa
- Potato Crust Quiche
- Baked-Parmesan Breaded Chicken
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Sourdough Bread
- And more!
About the Authors of The New Homesteader’s Handbook
- Jessica has been gardening and canning her entire life, and now her and her husband farm on over 1,000 acres. She brings knowledge, experience, and family recipes that have been enjoyed for generations to the table!
- Lauren is a new homesteader who lives on 2.5 acres right in the middle of the city. Although she did not grow up homesteading, she learned all of the skills in this book in less than a year’s time. In the guide, she breaks down realistic, step-by-step tips for people who have no background knowledge about these skills. If she can figure it out, you definitely can, too!
We collectively combined the knowledge that we have gained through hours of research and lots of trial and error to save you time and overwhelm when starting out as a new homesteader.
Start Your Self-Sufficient Homestead Today!
Imagine becoming more self-sufficient and being able to provide home-grown food for your family right where you are.
Picture yourself planting your own organic food, canning and preserving the harvest, and cooking from scratch with simple ingredients.
You don’t have to wait until you have more land or more money. There are so many affordable homesteading skills that you can learn to do within a small space.
With The New Homesteader’s Handbook, your slow living dreams can become your reality!
Plus, you’ll get LIFETIME access to this 130+ page guide and recipe book. You can work through it in order or skip around to the sections that you are most interested in and ready to learn.
Get the guide below if you are ready to start building your own self-sufficient homestead right where you are!